We can’t stop the effects of old father time, but we can certainly try and slow him up a bit. King of Shaves SPF15 Anti-Ageing Moisturiser with UVA / UVB filters will help protect your skin from the ageing effects of the sun whilst keeping it smooth and supple. Non greasy with a matte finish, it is ideal for all skin types including sensitive.
- SPF15 with UVA / UVB filters – helps protect from ageing effects of the sun.
- Soothes and calms skin after shaving to help reduce razor burn and irritation.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and aids your skin’s natural healing processes.
- Panthenol contains Provitamin B5 and improves hydration.
- Peptides stimulate collagen helping repair and restore the skin.
- Creatine helps condition and protect the skin from environmental stresses and the effects of ageing.
- Dermatologically tested – no added fragrance.
- Ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- 20ml / 0.67fl.oz. LDPE tube. PP Cap. Made in the United Kingdom.
- King of Shaves products are tested on humans, not animals.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Important: Enjoy!
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Paraffin Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysilicone-11, Carbomer, Creatine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Panthenol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, BHT, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact rinse thoroughly with clean warm water. For external use only. Stop use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Colour and design of actual packaging may vary slightly from those shown.
Apply Moisturiser immediately after shaving or washing and as required throughout the day. Especially effective as an aftersun.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact rinse thoroughly with clean warm water. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
When shaving, to maximise closeness, comfort and enjoyment we recommend:
First wash your face in plenty of warm water ensuring your bristles are thoroughly soaked. Try shaving in the shower.
Spend 60 seconds massaging your chosen shave prep thoroughly into your beard.
Using a clean sharp blade, shave carefully with short strokes in the direction of your hair’s growth. Rinse your razor frequently.
Afterwards, thoroughly rinse skin with clean water. Then pat your face dry with a clean towel.
Using this moisturiser after shaving will help to soothe and protect your skin.
For more information on shaving, please watch our short videos or read our guide to getting a great shave.