See where you are shaving even in the shower or bath! Our King of Shaves Fog Free Mirror has a specially treated surface to help it remain mist-free and crystal clear so you can shave in the shower or bath with ease.
Shaving in the shower saves time, cuts down on a messy sink or water splashes on the floor, plus makes it easy to rinse any residual shave prep from your skin and, most importantly, by shaving in the shower it helps you fully wet out your stubble for a more comfortable, close and complete shave.
The sucker will work on most smooth surfaces and adheres especially well to glass and polished flat ceramic tiles. The mirror features:
- Specially treated surface to help it remain fog free.
- Powerful twist-to-lock mounting sucker.
- Large 17.5cm diameter mirror.
- 360° swivel arm for perfect adjustment and positioning.
- Built in razor holder.
- Card outer. Made in the China.
- Important: Enjoy!
Colour and design of the actual product may vary slightly from those shown.
To attach your fog free mirror to a wall or shower glass please follow these three steps.
- Ensure the suction mechanism is completely unlocked by turning it in an anti-clockwise direction.
- Then place the suction cup on a clean, smooth and flat wall or surface. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Whilst continuing to press firmly, turn the suction mechanism clockwise to lock the mirror into place.
To get the very best from your mirror and to prolong its working life, please keep the following in mind:
- The mirror is designed not to fog or steam up. For best performance we recommend using an extractor fan or opening a window especially if you have a particularly hot or long shower.
- Don’t soak or spray strong jets of water directly onto the mirror.
- After use it is normal for small watermarks to appear on the mirror’s surface.
- To remove watermarks, dust and fingerprints, only use a clean, soft cloth and a gentle action, just like when you are shaving, don’t press too hard.
- Do not use any cleaning products on this mirror – so no alcohol / thinner or any other cleaning agent as this will degrade the anti-fog coating.
- The anti-fog coating may also be weakened if the mirror is cleaned excessively.